Thursday, January 31, 2019

Microsoft Azure Certification, Exams and Trainings.

Microsoft Azure Certification, Exams and Trainings.

1. Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator.

Azure Administrators implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.

Exams: AZ-100, AZ-101.

Trainings:
AZ-100T01 Manage Subscriptions and Resources.
AZ-100T02 Implementing and Managing Storage.
AZ-100T03 Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines.
AZ-100T04 Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks.
AZ-100T05 Manage Identities.
AZ-101T01 Migrate Servers to Azure.
AZ-101T02 Implementing and Managing Application Services.
AZ-101T03 Implement Advanced Virtual Networking.
AZ-101T04 Secure Identities.

2. Microsoft Certified Azure Developer.

Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions.

Exams: AZ-203=AZ-200+AZ-201.

Trainings:
AZ-200T01 Select the Appropriate Azure Technology Development Solution.
AZ-200T02 Develop for Azure Storage.
AZ-200T03 Develop Azure Platform as a Service Solutions.
AZ-200T04 Implement Security in Azure Development Solutions.
AZ-201T01 Develop for an Azure Cloud Model.
AZ-201T02 Implement Azure Development Integration Solutions.
AZ-201T03 Develop Azure Cognitive Services, Bot, and IoT Solutions.

3. Microsoft Certified Azure Architect.
Microsoft Azure Solutions Architects must have expertise in compute, network, storage, and security so that they can Plan, design, Architect solutions that run on Azure.

Exams: AZ-300, AZ-301.

Trainings:
AZ-300T01 Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure.
AZ-300T02 Implementing Workloads and Security.
AZ-300T03 Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions.
AZ-300T04 Creating and Deploying Apps.

4. Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer.
Azure DevOps professionals combine people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives.

Exam: AZ-400.

Trainings:
AZ-400T01: Design a DevOps Strategy.
AZ-400T02: Implementing DevOps Development Processes.
AZ-400T03: Implementing Continuous Integration.
AZ-400T04: Implementing Continuous Delivery.
AZ-401T05: Implementing Dependency Management.
AZ-401T06: Implementing Application Infrastructure.
AZ-401T07: Implementing Continuous Feedback.

6 comments:

bretton atkin said...

I would say That a Microsoft Certification is highly respected With Both IT & non-IT communities where strong project management skills are required. I would suggest getting your Azure Architect Design Certification. You can prepare yourself for the AZ-301 questions to get Microsoft Azure Architect Design credentials.

David said...

I didn’t have to go through gruelling exercises to prepare my AZ-201 exam but I simply downloaded AZ-201 exam dumps from Exam4Help. I simply prepared all the topics from this concise study material. It was surprising for me to see the same questions in the final test I found in this expertly written guide. I am really impressed by the experts’ effort on AZ-201 dumps and suggest all the candidates to use this PDF file. Interestingly, I was guaranteed for my success which has been fulfilled now. I am very happy for my right selection and results.

Unknown said...

My background knowledge in the field of IT was not good but AZ-201 dumps made me eligible to understand all the basic concepts to perform by my best. I memorized all the topics from AZ-201 dumps and find all the questions in the final test familiar to me.

Klaus Mikaelson said...

It has become difficult to pass the AZ-200 Exam, but I aced my exam with full confidence because I had prepared by fulfilling all the exam requirements. You can also easily solve all the final test questions if you are well prepared from these AZ-200 Dumps. I got amazing results by getting help from Exam4Lead.com. I think it is the most reliable material for everyone.

johny3826020 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johny3826020 said...

AZ-201 Dumps study lead is the only squashed material which helps you to study smart. You can make your result many times superior with the help of this dumps material. I could not have approved my certification without using this material. All the questions were answered well by the field experts.